Martes, Oktubre 29, 2013

"OUR MOTIF"

My husband to be and I are so much obssesed with black-themed events like weddings in particular.  It's like a mixture of a modern, fierce and yet elegant theme kasi.  Kaso bukod sa ayaw ng parents namin, medyo gasgas na yung kulay na ito para sa'min dahil ang dami na naming kakilala na ganto ang motif.

My H2B told me that I could pick whatever color I want as long as hindi daw pink, orange or yellow.  And I don't know why he doesn't like those colors.

I first wanted Sky Blue, Lilac and Pistachio Green then a summer feel na wedding theme.  Then I want to use pin wheels instead of flowers as my wedding decoration and buttoners.  Kaso, we realized na bagay ang theme na ito only if hapon ang wedding.  But we've decided to have the wedding in the evening para hindi mainit kasi Garden ang venue namin at glass ang ceiling (I think).  

Then we decided to just have Blue and white as our motiff.  Theme is I DON'T KNOW.  Basta I want picture frames hanging in our aisle then may tea light candles and our guests' pictures will be printed in black and white tapos naka-frame.  Parang bringing back old mem'ries ang peg... hehehe!  But I really don't know yet. Maybe pag nakausap ko na suppliers mas madadagdagan pa inputs.  I'll let you know pag meron na...




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento